← Creative Digital Marketing Specialist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years of Experience Required
Important: Please answer the questions in this advert in your cover letter to apply for this role. It is the first step in our application process. We will not review applications that do not include these answers. Thank you for your understanding.
Ballistic Arts Media Studios exists to create no bullsh*t solutions for our clients. We leverage our 18 years of creative experience to build data driven sales funnels that generate results. We love to spend our time dreaming up incredible marketing campaigns, on any platform, for our clients.
We started in 2002 as a creative agency, but the digital landscape has changed since then. Before it was difficult to be 100% certain of the results that creative work produced. However, today’s modern marketer has a plethora of tools at their disposal to tell them exactly how effective their work is.
We decided to use our creative experience with the best digital marketing practices, and focus on producing data driven results for our clients. We win when our clients win. To build upon the work we have done so far we are looking for a strong Creative Digital Marketing Specialist that understands the marriage of data and creative to join our team
Our agency supports a large range of clients from multiple sectors. You will have the following accountabilities for the portfolio of clients you support:
- Delivering tangible client targets, KPIs, and metrics through digital marketing activities
- Creating marketing strategies
- Structuring campaigns and creating ads
- Writing creative copy for digital marketing
- Researching and creating customer personas
- Creating and maintaining customer audiences
- Setting up and maintaining Social Media Business Accounts
- Creating monthly reports for customers
- Interacting with customers directly to manage and service their accounts
- Staying up to date on developments in the digital marketing industry
Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience Required
The right candidate for this role is a strong creative player who is able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production with a creative design background. You probably have at least 3-5 years experience in the digital/creative field
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including effective online video ads, landing pages, and social media content
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Strong task management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong client-facing skills
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Ability to iterate ideas quickly and use data to quantify decisions
- Excellent copywriting skills with impeccable sentence structure, grammar and vocabulary
- Creative copywriting is a must
Compensation and Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Salary: Depending on experience
- Extended health care and dental
- Up to 12.5 days of flexible time off
- 10 days vacation leave
- Remote Work Flexibility in a timezone close to Pacific Time
- Describe one of your most effective campaigns. What made it so effective?
- How do you know when a campaign has failed? What metrics do you use?
- What tools do you use to stay organized?
- What tools do you use to track metrics and which metrics do you track?
- What’s interesting about our current marketing? What could we do better?
We are a merit based organization. We value learning and experience of any kind. If you’d like to apply for this role please send a cover letter with your answers to the questions and your resume.
Important: Please answer the questions in this advert to apply for this role in your cover letter. It is the first step in our application process. We will not review applications that do not include these answers. Thank you for your understanding.